Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What I'm Doing Here

In the immortal words of Doug McKenzie (or was it Bob?): 'Ok, eh. So, like, this is the show eh.'
This is a very simple service I'm providing here. I like to drink beers. You might too. When I drink good beers, I'll tell you about them and try to help you decide whether you would too, so you don't have to waste your hard earned shekles buying bad ones. I hope to impart some general beer wisdom too, because I want to leave the world a better, and beer-smarter, place than I found it.
WHAT I'M NOT DOING HERE:
I'm not telling you per se what beer you should drink or shouldn't drink. If I like a beer, that's my opinion, based on my taste buds and my particular feng sh-whatever, I can't spell that. You might not have the same taste, and if you want to waste your life drinking Coors products or some other swill, that's your perfectly legitimate choice. I'm just offering you a broader perspective and a chance to expand your horizons.

No comments: